Commercial Real Estate Transactions
We represent property owners, purchasers, and borrowers in all aspects of commercial real estate, including sales and acquisitions, financing, and development.
Our team has significant experience in many types of commercial transactions
- Complex multi-property transactions
- Developer/builder acquisitions and financing
- Industrial and mixed-use real estate development projects
- Low-income housing tax credit projects
- HUD/FHA financing
- Tax-exempt bond financing
- Loan modifications
- Transactions involving apartment complexes, assisted living, nursing care, and national health care facilities, multi-generational housing, conventional and land condominium projects and religious organization projects.
Residential Real Estate Transactions
We represent property owners, purchasers, and borrowers in all aspects of commercial real estate, including sales and acquisitions, financing, and development
Builders and Developers
We represent developers in all aspects of developing large and small residential and mixed used project.
We represent developers in all aspects of developing large and small residential and mixed used condominiums.
Mortgage Lenders and Banks
We have extensive experience representing mortgage lenders and banks in foreclosure sales, property receiverships, and workouts. We also represent mortgage lenders and banks at loan origination, handling all aspects of purchase money, refinance, and construction financing.
Business Transactions and Entity Formation
We counsel clients and assist clients on matters related to the formation of entities which own and operate real estate and other businesses, including Limited liability Companies, Corporations, Partnerships. We also counsel and assist those clients who are buying and selling a business, with or without real estate.